Intellectual property center
The department of patent information services, consultations and promotion of innovative activities of the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Institute of Intellectual Property” has many years of experience in the field of intellectual property.
The Branch employs experienced specialists in providing services in the field of intellectual property, promoting innovative and inventive activities that are capable of solving the most complex issues.
Due to the high professionalism of the employees of the Branch, many companies and individuals receive qualified assistance here on:
- preparation and submission for registration of applications and receipt of title documents for industrial property:
- useful models;
- industrial designs;
- trade marks;
- indication of the origin of goods;
- topographies of integrated circuits;
- preparation of documents for registration of copyright objects;
For legal entities and individuals, the Center also performs:
- all types of patent information search (thematic, personal, etc.);
- preparation of information on the industrial property object, placing it on the Internet-exchange website and searching for investors;
Preparation of documents for registration of contracts on disposal of rights to intellectual property in Ukraine.
Specialists of the Center provide comprehensive and qualified advice on legal and economic issues in the field of intellectual property and offer information support at all stages of the process of acquiring the protection of your intellectual property.
Also, the specialists of the Center will be happy to help you:
- in obtaining a trademark certificate for the registration of domain www.names.ua
- in the preparation of a patent form;
- in pre-trial settlement of disputes in the field of industrial property law;
- in preparation, compilation and registration of license agreements, analysis of agreements on the transfer of rights to intellectual property;
- in the maintenance of the protection documents for inventions, industrial designs, utility models and the extension of the validity of trademark certificates.